Global Legal Committee
The Global Legal Committee represents the worldwide EnerGeo Alliance membership and provides recommendations and oversight to legal actions in response to final regulatory initiatives and other issues, as needed, and provides broad input and advice into issues and projects with legal implications, including any future review and update of EnerGeo Alliance’s anti-trust and competition policies.
The Global Legal Committee members shall be appointed by the Board of Directors. The committee shall be Chaired by EnerGeo Alliance Governing Members on a voluntary and rotational basis. The committee Chair and Vice-Chair will be nominated by the Board of directors and elected by the Executive Committee. Once elected, the Chair and Vice-Chair will serve in their roles for two years.
Tana Pool, TGS
Maria Ragazzo, PGS
- Provide input and direction to the EnerGeo Alliance regarding key priorities in legal issues, regulatory initiatives, confidentiality regulations, intellectual property rights and licensing practices as they affect the geophysical business.
- Create and direct EnerGeo Alliance Legal workgroups that address issues in the energy geoscience industry to ensure consistency on overarching goals and objectives of the EnerGeo Alliance and provide input in guidance documents as appropriate.
- Manage EnerGeo Alliance Legal workgroup membership participation to ensure the appropriate personnel are appointed to each workgroup.
- Continue to monitor and engage in developing issues and concerns that may impact members freedom to operate.
- Provide all members with a discussion/information exchange forum on the issues related to Americas in adherence with EnerGeo Alliance’s Anti-Trust/Competitive policies and procedures.