EnerGeo Alliance Membership
Our strength is our member companies and their employees who shape the EnerGeo Alliance’s priorities and strategies on issues most important to member companies.
The EnerGeo Alliance engages governments and stakeholders worldwide on issues central to energy geoscience operations and exploration access, and works vigorously on behalf of its members to advance the industry’s Freedom to Operate, ensuring increased access for acquisition and acreage. Our goal is to Accelerate Value Creation by reducing cycle times for the industry by ensuring clear, consistent, and transparent science- and risk-based permitting processes and increasing efficiencies in our members’ operations by delivering high-quality products and services. We invite you to join the most credible and effective voice for promoting and ensuring a safe, environmentally responsible and competitive energy geoscience industry!
Learn about the EnerGeo Alliance’s strategic plan, programs, resources, and projects of EnerGeo Alliance’s committees and workgroups in our Membership Guides.
Benefits & Opportunities
The EnerGeo Alliance membership provides access to world-class resources that support the roles of companies and their employee roles and a voice on pressing issues to the energy geoscience and exploration industry. Membership in the EnerGeo Alliance is by company and permits all member-company employees to participate in EnerGeo Alliance activities. Your company’s membership enables you to:
- Promote efficiency, safety, environmental sustainability and assurance in your business and operations with access to the numerous members-only resources on the EnerGeo Alliance member website, including industry best practices and guidance, HSSE statistics database, trends analysis, and safety manuals, regulatory and environmental compliance tools, model master licensing agreement and key licensing and contracting statements of principles, and public advocacy materials and publications.
- Stay abreast of critical industry news and updates via member alerts and the EnerGeo Alliance Newsletter and bi-weekly NewsBrief, which educates members on regulatory & policy issues and EnerGeo Alliance initiatives, activities and events.
- Be represented before key legislative and regulatory bodies around the world to help drive energy geoscience and exploration policy.
- Shape industry priorities and positions through EnerGeo Alliance Committees and Workgroups.
- Enjoy discounted registration to EnerGeo Alliance conferences as well as access to member-exclusive webinars and workshops where you can receive and exchange information, network with industry peers and develop critical skills.
Membership in the EnerGeo Alliance is by company and permits all member-company employees to participate in EnerGeo Alliance activities.
Class & Qualifications
The top level of membership is Governing Members. As a benefit, Governing Members sit on the EnerGeo Alliance Board of Directors and drive the association’s priorities and strategies.
Non-geophysical companies, such as Exploration & Production (E&P) companies, that support the mission and objectives of the Association.
Companies meet Governing Member qualifications but elect to participate at a lower level of membership.
Companies provide products and/or services to the energy geoscience or energy industry.
Companies that provide professional services to the energy geoscience or energy industry.
Companies that qualify for Contributing or Associate class within one year of establishment.
Individual consultants to the energy geoscience & exploration industry.
Africa Geophysical Services L.L.C.
Blue Ocean Seismic Services (BOSS)
Caspian Geo LLC
Geofizyka Torun SA
PT. Elnusa Tbk
Searcher Seismic Pty Ltd.
Teledyne Geophysical Instruments
Advisian, a Worley Group Company
Hurricane Geo Inspection Survey SDN
Schlumberger WTA (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Beveridge & Diamond