Global HSSE Committee
The Global Health, Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE) Committee represents the worldwide EnerGeo Alliance membership and provides input and guidance on EnerGeo Alliance’s position and strategy regarding health, safety, security, and environment issues impacting the energy geoscience industry, identifies and promotes the use of best practices, and establishes HSSE standards and guidelines for the EnerGeo Alliance. The committee is also responsible for overseeing related workgroups for key priorities and objectives.
The Global HSSE Committee members shall be appointed by the Board of Directors. The committee shall be Chaired by EnerGeo Alliance Governing Members on a voluntary and rotational basis. The committee Chair and Vice-Chair will be nominated by the Board of directors and elected by the Executive Committee. Once elected, the Chair and Vice-Chair will serve in their roles for two years.
Graeham MacKenzie, CGG
Jason Kuntz, Magseis Fairfield
- Provide input and direction to the EnerGeo Alliance regarding key priorities in Health, Safety, Security, and Environmental issues.
- Create and direct EnerGeo Alliance HSSE workgroups that address issues in HSSE to ensure consistency on overarching goals and objectives of the EnerGeo Alliance and provide input in guidance documents as appropriate.
- Manage EnerGeo Alliance HSSE workgroup membership participation to ensure the appropriate personnel are appointed to each workgroup.
- Continue to monitor and engage in developing HSSE issues and concerns that may impact members freedom to operate.
- Provide all members with a discussion/information exchange forum on the issues related to HSSE in adherence with EnerGeo Alliance’s Anti-Trust/Competitive policies and procedures.